This policy was last modified on 01 May 2015.
- “You”, “Your” and “Yourself” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting Our Terms and Conditions.
- “Our”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to Clayton Investments Pty Ltd ABN 25 009 703 235.
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both You and Us, or either You or Us.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of Our assistance to You in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting Your needs in respect of provision of Our stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing Australian Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Please refer to the Terms and Conditions on this website for our general terms, refund policy and payment terms.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your personal details, such as your name, e-mail address or phone number.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website: we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes. Cookies are used on this website to store non-sensitive information such as the contents of Your shopping cart prior to signing into Your account.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Call 1300 798 022
- Fax +61 7 3881 2780
- [email protected]
- Brisbane: 26 French Avenue, Brendale, QLD 4500
- Melbourne: 24 Healey Road, Dandenong South, VIC 3175
- Perth: 24 Crocker Drive, Malaga, WA 6090
This policy forms part of the Agreement between You and Us. By accessing this website and/or undertaking any particular activity, such as placing orders or submitting forms, indicates Your understanding, agreement to and acceptance of the full policy contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.